Bespoke Playgrounds – Website
Recently we were approached by Bespoke Playgrounds, a designer and manufacturer of innovative outside playgrounds, based in Brisbane. The organisation was looking for ways to grow by drawing more people to their website, allowing them to better showcase their robust portfolio and service offering.
Creative Curiosity was engaged to design and develop a new website that would better respond to customer questions and apprehensions for playground services. The key objectives were:
- Improve search engine results through SEO (Search Engine Optimisation), increasing the traffic to the website.
- Develop a new website with roughly 14 pages and portfolio pages that are custom built according to their unique design specifications
- Ensure that the website can be easily viewed on both desktop and mobile devices.
- Deliver a fully editable admin website so the client can maintain and update the content without being dependent on a third-party provider.
- Track website performance through advanced analytics to capture how customers interact with the website and how its channels are performing
- A great new website launched that highlights portfolio items, example work and heavily promotes business specialties
- SEO ready content and website layouts that speak to customers and engage users
- Client Bespoke Playgrounds
- Date January 31, 2018
- Tags Content Creation, Custom Websites, Web Design